APPOINTMENT ONLY. TEXT ONLY: 510.876.7718 CALLS only: 510.530.1300
~Infrared Skin Therapy Sauna Information~
What is Infrared and what is an Infrared Sauna?
Infrared is a 3 part heat producing wavelength. Our Infrared sauna is full spectrum, so it uses a combination of all 3 parts of the Infrared rays, (near,mid, & far) at different heating and cooling periods to penetrate the skin and stimulate your cells to produce multiple positive reactions with in your body. This is NOT a traditional dry or wet Sauna. Most of the sessions are around 30 minutes.
What will I experience during and after my Infrared visit?
This is NOT a traditional dry or wet Sauna. You will experience a relaxing heat that will increase your heart rate, in turn stimulating the circulatory system, and deeply penetrating muscle and skin tissue. Your cells will be stimulated to induce cell repair and reduce inflammation. The temperature is normally around 120 to 145. Each of the preset sessions is different in intensity of heat and percentage of the Infrared. The optimal sauna experience occurs between 100 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. It is NOT uncommon for you to have little to no sweat upon your first few sessions. Sweating will increase over time as your body release more and more toxins. You may use “Pure Sweat Cream”, (available for purchase at Radiant Salon) for added intensity and results. While in the sauna your core body temperature will raise. When you shower your body most commonly returns to its original core temperature. If you wait a few hours to shower or swim you will allow your body to return to the initial temperature on its own, thus allowing the benefits of the Infrared session to continue. After you complete your session use the provided towel to blot yourself dry. It is beneficial to blot and not wipe because your still can take advantage of the natural oils produced and use them to hydrate and soften the skin. Make sure to drink at least 24 ounces of water. We provide water and towels. You may bring extra water and towels if you desire.
Can I get burnt or tan?
No, this unit has no UV rays. It is impossible to become burnt or tan in an Infrared Sauna. You may use the Infrared Sauna in the same day as tanning. Best results are show when you enjoy a Infrared session followed by a Tanning appointment.
~Infrared Skin Therapy Sauna Prices~
This unit has 6 preset programs that have had 50 plus 3rd party clinical studies done on them. They actually work!
Cardiovascular Health: $36 per session good for healthy blood pressure: 45 min. w/ near, mid, & far
Detoxification: $29 per session good for cleansing your cells of toxins: 37 min. w/ mid & far
Muscle & Pain Relief: $24 per session good for cell repair & muscle pain relief: 30 min. w/ near, mid, & far
Relaxation: $32 per session good for cleansing your cells of toxins: 40 min. w/ near & far
Weight Loss: $24 per session good for increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate: 30 min. w/ mid & far
Skin Health: $24 per session good for improving skin tone, elasticity, firmness and promoting anti-aging: 30 min. w/ near & far
15% off if you purchase 5 or more at a time.
20% off if you purchase 10 or more.
Packages expire a year after date of purchase.
One Month Unlimited: $160.00.
Runs for 30 days from time of purchase and may not be put on hold for any reason.
Continued Monthly Unlimited Infrared Sauna: $120.00
- As per manufacture recommendation you may come in once a day, every day we are open, for no longer then 60 minutes and as the schedule allows.
- This run for a minimum of 4 months
- It is billed every month on the 2nd, (we do prorate your first month if you sign up on another day)
- 25$ start up fee
- Get 10% off ALL services when you have this package.
- May not be put on hold.
- You may cancel any time after the 4 month minimum with written notice.
Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, & American Express. We also sell and accept Gift Certificates.
We require 12-hour cancellation notice or a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
~Extra Infrared Skin Therapy Sauna Information~
- Enjoy the user friendly panel inside the sauna where you can surf the web, listen to Pandora, watch Netflix and even bring in your own CD’s & DVD’s
- “mPulse Preset Programs: Each program is designed to emit the optimal blend of infrared
wavelengths – based on 56 clinical studies – to achieve the desired result.
It is important to note: The heater programs, and studies they are based on, are set using infrared wavelengths – not cabin temperature. Each program will take you through a variety of heater intensities and cabin temperatures. Do not be alarmed by any unexpected temperature changes. The efficacy of the program derives from the surface temperatures of the individual heaters, not the air temperature.” -Sunlighten
- “Clinically-Backed Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna Technology: The mPulse Believe is the world’s first and ONLY Full Spectrum infrared sauna offering all 3 wavelengths in one, providing you with the most effective sauna experience. Through extensive research, we found that different parts of the infrared spectrum are more effective than others at targeting various health benefits with infrared heat therapy. With this in mind, Solocarbon® Full Spectrum’s proprietary Near, Mid and Far infrared wavelengths and 6 pre-set wellness programs were developed based on over 56 research studies for true health results.” -Sunlighten