APPOINTMENT ONLY. TEXT ONLY: 510.876.7718 CALLS ONLY: 510.530.1300
~Tanning Bed Package Prices~
- 10 points (the classic bed, great for protective and longer lasting tans): $14.50
- 12 points (the stand up, great for protective and longer lasting tans with the most even coverage): $17.00
- 15 points (the radiant bed, great for a faster bronze): $21.50
- 50 points: $66.00
- 60 points: $77.00
- 75 points: $95.00
- 100 points: $122.00
- 120 points: $135.00
- 150 points: $174.0
- 200 points: $222.00
- 250 points: $263.00
- 300 points: $300.00
- These do not expire for 1 year from date of purchase. They are non refundable and transferable, (you may not share your tanning packages).
- 1 Month Unlimited Classic: $86.00
- 1 Month Unlimited Stand Up: $96.00
- 1 Month Unlimited Radiant: $106.00
- These run for 30 days from time of first use and may NOT be put on hold.
- Continued Monthly/EFT Classic: (Unlimited use of the Classic Beds only) $52.00
- Continued Monthly/EFT Stand Up: (Unlimited use of the Classic and Stand Up only) $62.00
- Continued Monthly/EFT Radiant: (Unlimited use of the Classic, Stand up & Radiant Bed) $72.00
- Continued Monthly Infrared Sauna AD ON to Any Tanning Continued Monthly: $50.00 extra
- The best deal when you are tanning on a regular basis.
- Min. 4 months, you may put it on hold for no fee after the 4 month minimum has been fulfilled for a month at a time. It will be on hold for the billing cycle, (the 15th to the following 15th)
- Billing cycle is 13th to the 15th each month.
- $25 start up fee
- Receive 15% off products and the Infrared Sauna while enrolled in the continued monthly package.
Please notify us if you are taking or using any retinal products, antibiotics, accutane, or are pregnant. You may not be able to enjoy UV Tanning services. Also let us know if you are experiencing a skin condition. We may have helpful tips and suggestions for you! By California law you must be 18 or older to use any UV bed and will be asked to show ID upon your first visit. You must always wear your provided eye wear while tanning and may enjoy our tanning beds at a maximum of once a day.
Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, & American Express. We also sell and accept Gift Certificates.
LATE & NO SHOW POLICY
We will hold your tanning bed for 5 minutes before for-fitting. If you call and say you are late we will try to accommodate you. During the busy season we may not be able to fit you in.
RETURN & TRANSFER POLICY
All tanning packages are non transferable and non refundable.
~Indoor Tanning Health BENEFITS~
- Vitamin D.The only way for ones body to produce vitamin D is by absorbing UV rays and converting them into this disease preventing vitamin! Vitamin D is linked to the prevention of colon, breast, ovarian, kidney, and prostate cancer, depression, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
- UV rays may help to heal many skin disorders such as, body acne, eczema, psoriasis, and jaundice.
- It is a controlled way to build a healthy and protective base tan so you DO NOT burn outdoors or/and while on holiday in a sunny location.
- A healthy amount of sun exposure can greatly lessen the effects of Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Skinny Sun? When you expose yourself to UV rays you stimulate your thyroid gland. Your thyroid gland balances your body’s metabolism.
~UV Tanning Information~
What are the differences between the Tanning beds?
1. The Classic Bed: 10 Points. The Classic bed is great for building up a protective base tan before vacations and day to day tanning. This will produce a longer lasting tan then a high power bed. The Classic bed has a maximum session of 20 minutes.
3. The Radiant Bed: 15 Points. The Radiant bed is a fast bronzing bed. Going out tonight? Try the Radiant bed for quicker color. You are less likely to burn in this bed but it will not be as long lasting or protective of a tan. This bed has a maximum session of 15 minutes.