UV Tanning Beds
APPOINTMENT ONLY. TEXT ONLY: 510.876.7718 CALLS ONLY: 510.530.1300
~Tanning Bed Package Prices~
- 1 Classic Bed Session: (great for protective and longer lasting tans): $14.99
- 1 Stand Up Session: (great for protective and longer lasting tans with the most even coverage): $17.49
- 5 Classic Bed Sessions: $70.00
- 5 Stand Up Sessions: $82.50
- 10 Classic Bed Sessions: $130.00
- 10 Stand Up Sessions: $155.00
- 20 Classic Bed Sessions: $240.00
- 20 Stand Up Sessions: $290.00
- 30 Classic Bed Sessions: $330.00
- 30 Stand Up Sessions: $405.00
- 1 time upgrade from the Classic to the Stand up: $2.50
- These do not expire for 1 year from date of purchase. They are non refundable and transferable, (you may not share your tanning packages).
- 2 Week Unlimited Classic: $55
- 2 Week Unlimited Stand Up: $60
- These run for 14 days from time of first use and may NOT be put on hold.
- 1 Month Unlimited Classic: $86
- 1 Month Unlimited Stand Up: $96
- These run for 30 days from time of first use and may NOT be put on hold.
- Continued Monthly Unlimited Classic: $66
- Continued Monthly Unlimited Stand Up: $76
- As per California state law you may tan once a day, every day we are open and you must be over the age of 18.
- These run for a minimum of 4 months
- It is billed every month on the 2nd, (we do prorate your first month)
- 25$ start up fee
- Get 10% off ALL services when you have this package.
- May not be put on hold.
- Should the bank not honor a membership draft for any reason: The member ill pay a $15 service fee to Radiant Salon.
- You may cancel any time after the 4 month minimum with written notice.
Please notify us if you are taking or using any retinal products, antibiotics, accutane, or are pregnant. You may not be able to enjoy UV Tanning services. Also let us know if you are experiencing a skin condition. We may have helpful tips and suggestions for you! By California law you must be 18 or older to use any UV bed and will be asked to show ID upon your first visit. You must always wear your provided eye wear while tanning and may enjoy our tanning beds at a maximum of once a day.
Cash, Visa, Master Card, Discover, & American Express. We also sell and accept Gift Certificates.
LATE & NO SHOW POLICY
We will hold your tanning bed for 5 minutes before for-fitting. If you call and say you are late we will try to accommodate you. During the busy season we may not be able to fit you in.
RETURN & TRANSFER POLICY
All tanning packages are non transferable and non refundable.
~Indoor Tanning Health BENEFITS~
- Vitamin D.The only way for ones body to produce vitamin D is by absorbing UV rays and converting them into this disease preventing vitamin! Vitamin D is linked to the prevention of colon, breast, ovarian, kidney, and prostate cancer, depression, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, diabetes, and osteoporosis.
- UV rays may help to heal many skin disorders such as, body acne, eczema, psoriasis, and jaundice.
- It is a controlled way to build a healthy and protective base tan so you DO NOT burn outdoors or/and while on holiday in a sunny location.
- A healthy amount of sun exposure can greatly lessen the effects of Seasonal Affective Disorder.
- Skinny Sun? When you expose yourself to UV rays you stimulate your thyroid gland. Your thyroid gland balances your body’s metabolism.
~UV Tanning Information~
What are the differences between the Tanning beds?
1. The Classic Bed: The Classic bed is great for building up a protective base tan before vacations and day to day tanning. This will produce a longer lasting tan then a high power bed. The Classic bed has a maximum session of 20 minutes.